Some general responsibilities of a Receptionist include:
- Welcoming visitors to the company and maintaining the reception area
- Answering enquiries via the phone or email
- Communicating and resolving any customer complaints
- Distributing correspondence and deliveries
- Ad-hoc administration, such as office administration
However, the responsibilities of a receptionist are not as simple as answering the phone and greeting visitors.
Receptionists play a key role in the first impression of a business. This is the first person a client or customer meets when stepping inside your business. In fact, receptionists often build relationships with your guests by promoting the business while waiting for you in the reception area.
We, therefore, understand that receptionists also act as the face and voice of a company; and that is why we can ensure you the candidates we offer you are compatible with your business culture and possess the unique qualities required to act as a brand ambassador in the face of your clients or customers.