At WellsGray, we aim to build career-long relationships with our candidates, to help you with career advice and advancement, and to find fulfilling permanent work that has a positive impact on your life. We have an extensive database of clients reaching into every industry, and regularly place candidates with some of Australia’s top employers.
Our recruitment methodologies have been refined over the past 20 years into a fast and seamless process designed to secure candidates permanent jobs that fit their qualifications, level of expertise, and ambitions.
You are more than just the words written on your resume, and we will spend time getting to know you on a deeper level to ensure that we put you forward only for the best-suited roles.
Our goal is to see you successfully placed into a position to which you aspire and will provide you with a high degree of job satisfaction. If that takes a number of attempts, we can help you improve your prospects with our tailored interview coaching and a resume re-design.
Our Tailored Job Search Solutions
In meeting the needs of our job seekers, we utilise a tailored approach in helping them find the right permanent job in their specialised industry.
Here’s how we do it:
- We take the time to get to know you, your personality, interpersonal skills, job skills, qualifications, work and industry experience, passion, strengths and weaknesses, and long and short-term goals.
- In this way, we’re able to match your profile with the right permanent job, industry and employer where you can make a positive long-term impact on the growth of the company you’re at.
- We have good relationships with a large network of businesses across most job industries available in Melbourne. We’re, therefore, able to help you secure your dream job more efficiently.
- We use your profile to help guide you on developing a winning resume.
- We conduct screening tests, interviews and reference or background checks with all candidates. Should they become shortlisted, we set up a final interview with the prospective employer.
- We manage your job application and candidate-employer communication throughout the entire recruitment process, including providing the ‘offer’ from the employer.
Find permanent jobs within industries we work with
In addition to the industries listed below, WellsGray specialises in placing office administration and office management personnel into permanent jobs in Melbourne. Our experienced recruitment team have spent years building relationships with local employers, and we are first-choice recruiters for some of Melbourne’s largest businesses.
We place candidates into a wide variety of roles from executive administrative positions, through to entry-level administration roles, including the following:
- receptionist and administration staff
- office managers
- executive and personal assistants
- team assistant administrators
- customer service officers
- finance and accounting staff
- marketing and communications
- not-for-profit and NGO
- professional financial services
Work closely with our recruitment team
At WellsGray Recruitment, we have an enviable record of placing candidates in the most suitable roles the first time. Our recruitment consultants understand that building and maintaining relationships with both our candidates and clients is a necessity for our success. Key to that is listening to and understanding your needs and goals before we consider you for any vacant permanent positions.
Roles We Specialise In
Speak with our permanent placement experts.
Sending a cover letter in Australia is not an outdated concept. In fact, almost 83% of recruiters agree that while they’re not strictly necessary, a well-presented cover letter could give you an edge over your competition. Cover letters not only can prove you’re a good fit, but also can be the deciding factor in whether […]
Did you know that 40% of employees around the world are thinking about quitting their job? Losing staff means having to go through the hiring process again, training new members of the team, and integrating staff. In other words, it’s a lot of time, money, and hassle. This is where employee retention comes in. By […]
There are countless articles out there that are centered around how you should and shouldn’t behave in a job interview and questions to never ask in an interview—for interview candidates. But what about when the tables are turned? What are the Dos and Don’ts for those conducting the interview? What Are the Worst Questions to […]