At WellsGray, we aim to build career-long relationships with our candidates, to help you with career advice and advancement, and to find fulfilling permanent work that has a positive impact on your life. We have an extensive database of clients reaching into every industry, and regularly place candidates with some of Australia’s top employers.
Our recruitment methodologies have been refined over the past 20 years into a fast and seamless process designed to secure candidates permanent jobs that fit their qualifications, level of expertise, and ambitions.
You are more than just the words written on your resume, and we will spend time getting to know you on a deeper level to ensure that we put you forward only for the best-suited roles.
Our goal is to see you successfully placed into a position to which you aspire and will provide you with a high degree of job satisfaction. If that takes a number of attempts, we can help you improve your prospects with our tailored interview coaching and a resume re-design.
Our Tailored Job Search Solutions
In meeting the needs of our job seekers, we utilise a tailored approach in helping them find the right permanent job in their specialised industry.
Here’s how we do it:
- We take the time to get to know you, your personality, interpersonal skills, job skills, qualifications, work and industry experience, passion, strengths and weaknesses, and long and short-term goals.
- In this way, we’re able to match your profile with the right permanent job, industry and employer where you can make a positive long-term impact on the growth of the company you’re at.
- We have good relationships with a large network of businesses across most job industries available in Melbourne. We’re, therefore, able to help you secure your dream job more efficiently.
- We use your profile to help guide you on developing a winning resume.
- We conduct screening tests, interviews and reference or background checks with all candidates. Should they become shortlisted, we set up a final interview with the prospective employer.
- We manage your job application and candidate-employer communication throughout the entire recruitment process, including providing the ‘offer’ from the employer.
Find permanent jobs within industries we work with
In addition to the industries listed below, WellsGray specialises in placing office administration and office management personnel into permanent jobs in Melbourne. Our experienced recruitment team have spent years building relationships with local employers, and we are first-choice recruiters for some of Melbourne’s largest businesses.
We place candidates into a wide variety of roles from executive administrative positions, through to entry-level administration roles, including the following:
- receptionist and administration staff
- office managers
- executive and personal assistants
- team assistant administrators
- customer service officers
- finance and accounting staff
- marketing and communications
- not-for-profit and NGO
- professional financial services
Work closely with our recruitment team
At WellsGray Recruitment, we have an enviable record of placing candidates in the most suitable roles the first time. Our recruitment consultants understand that building and maintaining relationships with both our candidates and clients is a necessity for our success. Key to that is listening to and understanding your needs and goals before we consider you for any vacant permanent positions.
Roles We Specialise In
Speak with our permanent placement experts.
What are interpersonal skills? Interpersonal skills definition states that these are skills that people use in order to communicate and work with others. Whether you’re looking for a job or climbing up the ladder, you’ll realise that these skills are important to have. There are hundreds of interpersonal skills, most of which depend on […]
Job seekers look for employment based on a number of different criteria. They may organise their search by location, company values, flexible schedule, or growth opportunities. Regardless of other priorities, salary negotiations are always a consideration when making a move to a new career possibility. Listed below are the top 20 highest paying jobs in […]
When you are applying for a job, employers typically want to see a resume and a cover letter. The purpose of a cover letter is to essentially introduce yourself and make yourself stand out above the other applicants. Knowing how to write a cover letter is imperative to give yourself the best shot at the […]