At WellsGray, we aim to build career-long relationships with our candidates, to help you with career advice and advancement, and to find fulfilling permanent work that has a positive impact on your life. We have an extensive database of clients reaching into every industry, and regularly place candidates with some of Australia’s top employers.
Our recruitment methodologies have been refined over the past 20 years into a fast and seamless process designed to secure candidates permanent jobs that fit their qualifications, level of expertise, and ambitions.
You are more than just the words written on your resume, and we will spend time getting to know you on a deeper level to ensure that we put you forward only for the best-suited roles.
Our goal is to see you successfully placed into a position to which you aspire and will provide you with a high degree of job satisfaction. If that takes a number of attempts, we can help you improve your prospects with our tailored interview coaching and a resume re-design.
Our Tailored Job Search Solutions
In meeting the needs of our job seekers, we utilise a tailored approach in helping them find the right permanent job in their specialised industry.
Here’s how we do it:
- We take the time to get to know you, your personality, interpersonal skills, job skills, qualifications, work and industry experience, passion, strengths and weaknesses, and long and short-term goals.
- In this way, we’re able to match your profile with the right permanent job, industry and employer where you can make a positive long-term impact on the growth of the company you’re at.
- We have good relationships with a large network of businesses across most job industries available in Melbourne. We’re, therefore, able to help you secure your dream job more efficiently.
- We use your profile to help guide you on developing a winning resume.
- We conduct screening tests, interviews and reference or background checks with all candidates. Should they become shortlisted, we set up a final interview with the prospective employer.
- We manage your job application and candidate-employer communication throughout the entire recruitment process, including providing the ‘offer’ from the employer.
Find permanent jobs within industries we work with
In addition to the industries listed below, WellsGray specialises in placing office administration and office management personnel into permanent jobs in Melbourne. Our experienced recruitment team have spent years building relationships with local employers, and we are first-choice recruiters for some of Melbourne’s largest businesses.
We place candidates into a wide variety of roles from executive administrative positions, through to entry-level administration roles, including the following:
- receptionist and administration staff
- office managers
- executive and personal assistants
- team assistant administrators
- customer service officers
- finance and accounting staff
- marketing and communications
- not-for-profit and NGO
- professional financial services
Work closely with our recruitment team
At WellsGray Recruitment, we have an enviable record of placing candidates in the most suitable roles the first time. Our recruitment consultants understand that building and maintaining relationships with both our candidates and clients is a necessity for our success. Key to that is listening to and understanding your needs and goals before we consider you for any vacant permanent positions.
Roles We Specialise In
Speak with our permanent placement experts.
In July 2021 Australia’s unemployment rate declined to 4.6%. This is considered full employment and means most people who want to work are finding jobs. There has been much uncertainty due to the pandemic, however, now is the time to sharpen your CV as workers come out of lockdown and return to the office. Many […]
With various territories within Australia still battling lockdown due to new COVID infection rates, the new norm of remote working does not look set to be going anywhere anytime soon. Whilst the pandemic rages on, the business world hasn’t stopped. Companies have adopted new technologies and new working practices to adapt to the current events. […]
If you believe the reports, a whopping 78% of job seekers are untruthful during the interview process. While sometimes it can be more of an embellishment than an out-and-out lie, it’s the job of a recruiter to sniff out these mistruths. In some ways, the recruitment process can be an arduous one. You must pay […]