Here at WellsGray, we have over two decades of experience in not-for-profit recruitment for non-profit organisations. Our specialists are not only qualified in recruiting staff in a wide spectrum of NGO sectors, but also in placing candidates into an array of some of Melbourne’s leading charity organisations. If you aim to find the best talent for your non-profit organisation, our not-for-profit recruitment consultants can help you build a team that will sustain and grow your institution into a lasting and fruitful enterprise.
Some of the most important factors to consider when hiring for the not-for-profit sector are the candidate’s desire to help others, as this will reveal their level of empathy and passion for the organisation and the NGO industry.
It is frontline not-for-profit staff that do the hard work of engaging with the public during charity drives and big marketing campaigns.
This is why hiring a recruitment agency of professionals who specialise in not-for-profit recruitment is vital to successfully sourcing and hiring the right candidate for your short or long-term needs.
WellsGray Recruitment partners with many not-for-profit organisations to build an in-demand workforce using temporary staff. In this way, we ensure you have the perfect team on hand to cope with the fluctuating needs of your organisation.
Why Use of Our NGO Recruitment Services?
Using the right recruiters to employ experienced and dedicated permanent or temporary not-for-profit staff plays an important role in the success of non-profit organisations in Melbourne.
Some of the benefits of using our recruitment services:
1. By thoroughly getting to know your business and its not-for-profit requirements, we are able to strategise an effective and efficient plan.
2. We provide our clients with access to our large network of NGO candidates. Using our tailored staffing solutions, we filter each potential candidate according to the necessary experience, skills, unique qualities, qualifications and permanent or temporary availability required to fit the job.
3. We put in the time to create job descriptions that will attract experienced candidates, as well as advertise the vacancy for you.
4. Our consultants manage all job applications and candidate-employee communication.
5. We assess the suitability of each applicant. In this way, we will create a more efficient shortlist.
6. Following an interview and screening test with the candidate, we will arrange a final interview with you and the successful candidate.
7. We conduct reference checks and administer a job ‘offer’ to the successful applicant.
Not-For-Profit Job Positions We Recruit For
- Case Managers
- Human Services Workers
- Social Workers
- Labor Union Organisers
- Team Leaders
- Program Officers
- Community Organisers
- Online Activists
- And many more.
If you’re looking to build a sustainable and engaged workforce for your non-profit organisation, get in touch with our dedicated team of recruiters.
We help not-for-profits & NGO’s build top-tier teams to help drive growth for your organisation.
Roles We Specialise In
Speak with our not-for-profit recruitment agents today.
What are interpersonal skills? Interpersonal skills definition states that these are skills that people use in order to communicate and work with others. Whether you’re looking for a job or climbing up the ladder, you’ll realise that these skills are important to have. There are hundreds of interpersonal skills, most of which depend on […]
Job seekers look for employment based on a number of different criteria. They may organise their search by location, company values, flexible schedule, or growth opportunities. Regardless of other priorities, salary negotiations are always a consideration when making a move to a new career possibility. Listed below are the top 20 highest paying jobs in […]
When you are applying for a job, employers typically want to see a resume and a cover letter. The purpose of a cover letter is to essentially introduce yourself and make yourself stand out above the other applicants. Knowing how to write a cover letter is imperative to give yourself the best shot at the […]