Hire Melbourne’s Best Receptionists
Receptionists are the first and last people with whom your customers have contact. Quite literally, receptionists are the face of your business. Frontline staff answer calls, deal with customer enquiries and complaints and operate as the bridge between your clientele and your employees. WellsGray’s receptionist recruitment team in Melbourne provides outstanding temporary and permanent reception staff to businesses across a wide range of industries.
If you are looking for the best talent to fill your company’s receptionist position then you have come to the right place. Here’s why!
- WellsGray Recruitment provides specialist receptionist recruitment services across Melbourne and the Victoria region.
- With receptionist positions still being in high demand in Melbourne’s job market, we are passionate and committed to helping you find the best talent.
- We feel that it is important to align yourself with a recruitment agency that not only has a comprehensive understanding of what being a receptionist entails but also your corporate culture and exclusive requirements.
- We adapt our interview and recruitment process to suit the specific requirements of each business.
Reception roles vary widely by industry and company size, ranging from basic phone and administration work through to the requirements associated with high-level executive reception work. We consult closely with each client to determine the breadth of the role before setting up a tailored recruitment process for your reception vacancy.
We Always Meet our Clients' Receptionist Recruitment Needs
Our receptionist recruitment specialists retain a large network database of administration staff. With businesses across Melbourne taking advantage of our outsourcing benefits, we’re constantly engaged with candidates finding receptionist jobs as well as expanding our database to new and skilled talent each day.
You can rely on our 20 plus years of experience to get the right staff member for your role, first time, every time. Our talent-sourcing capability is second to none.
We guarantee we’ll find The Best Receptionist for your role.
What are the Duties of a Receptionist?
Some general responsibilities of a Receptionist include:
- Welcoming visitors to the company and maintaining the reception area
- Answering enquiries via the phone or email
- Communicating and resolving any customer complaints
- Distributing correspondence and deliveries
- Ad-hoc administration, such as office administration
- However, the responsibilities of a receptionist are not as simple as answering the phone and greeting visitors.
Receptionists play a key role in the first impression of a business. This is the first person a client or customer meets when stepping inside your business. In fact, receptionists often build relationships with your guests by promoting the business while waiting for you in the reception area.
We, therefore, understand that receptionists also act as the face and voice of a company; and that is why we can ensure you the candidates we offer you are compatible with your business culture and possess the unique qualities required to act as a brand ambassador in the face of your clients or customers.
For more information on our receptionist recruitment process, get in touch with one of our recruitment team and let us know how we can help.
Roles We Specialise In
Speak with our recruitment experts today.
What are interpersonal skills? Interpersonal skills definition states that these are skills that people use in order to communicate and work with others. Whether you’re looking for a job or climbing up the ladder, you’ll realise that these skills are important to have. There are hundreds of interpersonal skills, most of which depend on …
Job seekers look for employment based on a number of different criteria. They may organise their search by location, company values, flexible schedule, or growth opportunities. Regardless of other priorities, salary negotiations are always a consideration when making a move to a new career possibility. Listed below are the top 20 highest paying jobs in …
When you are applying for a job, employers typically want to see a resume and a cover letter. The purpose of a cover letter is to essentially introduce yourself and make yourself stand out above the other applicants. Knowing how to write a cover letter is imperative to give yourself the best shot at the …